Hey, y’all! Just a heads up that there are affiliate links in this post. This means that I will receive a small fee if you click on the link and buy the product or service. Read more here.
Do you feel like your July social media strategy is a mess? Do you have a hard time keeping up with the changing world of social media? This blog post will help! Download my FREE Social Media Calendar for July 2022 today and get organized!
This calendar includes tips, engagement questions, and prompts to make your life easier. We’ve included things to help you increase engagement, sell your products and services and make your content creation easy – everything you need to stay on top of your game this month. Get ready for an amazing month ahead using this free Social Media Calendar download!
Get YOUR July Social Media Content Calendar
Click Here –> JULY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CALENDAR or enter your information below
July Social Media Holidays
July is an amazing month typically full of BBQ, Family gatherings, and holiday celebrations. This year things may look a little different, but there is no lack of holidays and things to celebrate. Building your July content calendar is even easier now that we have a list of great topics and holidays for you to pick from.
Pick out your favorites and incorporate them into your calendar for July!
- July 1st – National Postal Worker Day
- July 4th – Independence Day
- July 6th – National Fried Chicken Day
- July 7th – National Strawberry Sundae Day
- July 8th – National Freezer Pop Day
- July 9th – National Sugar Cookie Day
- July 10th – National Kitten Day
- July 10th – National Pina Colada Day
- July 12th – National Simplicity Day
- July 13th – National French Fry Day
- July 14th – National Mac & Cheese Day
- July 15th – National Give Something Away Day
- July 17th – National Lottery Day
- July 18th – National Caviar Day
- July 18th – National Ice Cream Day (I know my daughter will celebrate this)
- July 19th – National Daiquiri Day
- July 21st – National Junk Food Day
- July 22nd – National Hammock Day
- July 24th – National Tequila Day
- July 26th – National Aunt and Uncle Day
- July 29th – National Chicken Wing Day
- July 30th – National Father-In-Law Day
- July 31st – National Avacado Day
July Social Media Content Calendar Suggestions
In addition, the third week of July is set aside to celebrate sunsets. This is honestly just something you should do when you visit beaches and are enjoying the summer, but you could use this as a theme for your content that week.
Other ideas for your content include Blueberry month, Hot Dog Month, Picnic Month, and Fireworks. Make sure your social media posts are engaging, use a call to action, and be relatable for your audience.
Other Resources for Business
Before we part ways I wanted to make sure you had a chance to check out a couple of other resources that I built to help you save time and promote your business.
Trello is one of my favorite organizational tools. Using it to organize your business and other areas of day-to-day interactions is simple, customizable, and sure to help you feel successful. Check out 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business.
Pinterest is the other tool you absolutely need in your life. Tailwind is another favorite tool for organizational success. Click this article to learn more about Pinterest strategies and how to create the best boards!
July Content Calendar Wrap Up
I sincerely hope that you were able to use some of the ideas in this post for your own July Social Media. Your social media strategy is your roadmap to success and it’s important for you to have a plan. There are many different strategies that work, but the one I recommend starts with an organized calendar. Download the FREE July Social Media Calendar today!
If you are a business owner and struggling to find time to keep your website updated and maintained, check out the services we offer. If you would like to get additional organizational and business tips, hop on over to my Facebook Page and click that “like” button!