Hey, y’all! Just a heads up that there are affiliate links in this post. This means that I will receive a small fee if you click on the link and buy the product or service. Read more here.
It’s time to start planning for August. One of the most important aspects you need to consider is your social media calendar! That’s why we created a free, downloadable August Social Media calendar. With this handy guide, you’ll know exactly what to post and when so that you can take advantage of all social media platforms while staying on top of it all!
Get YOUR August Social Media Calendar
August Social Media Calendar Holidays
Are you ready for fall y’all? It’s right around the corner, and August brings all the feels. We say goodbye to summer fun, slides, and pools. Then we make way for color-changing leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and fun fall family activities.
Here are some holidays for you to consider using as part of your content strategy this August.
- August 1st – Spider-Man Day
- August 2nd – National Coloring Book Day
- August 3rd – National Watermelon Day
- August 4th – National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
- August 6th – National Root Beer Float Day
- August 8th – International Cat Day
- August 9th – Book Lovers Day
- August 10th – National Lazy Day
- August 12th – World Elephant Day
- August 13th – National Filet Mignon Day
- August 15th – National Relaxation Day
- August 16th – National Rum Day
- August 18th – National Ice Cream Pie Day
- August 19th – National Potato Day
- August 20th – National Radio Day
- August 21st – National Senior Citizens Day
- August 24th – National Waffle Day
- August 26th – National Dog Day
- August 28th – National Red Wine Day
- August 30th – National Beach Day
August Content Calendar Suggestions
Holidays are great but don’t forget other seasonal content. August is not only the start of a new school year. It’s also National Eye Exam Month. This means that parents will need help navigating overwhelming information about their child and schooling this academic year. What can you do to help?
As summer comes to a close, your audience may be looking for some last-minute getaways or tips to convert summer home decor into fall. You should consider these things when using the daily prompts to help you plan your August content.
Other Resources for Business
I hope this post was helpful and you are taking advantage of your new August Social Media calendar. Another resource I have found helpful for business is Trello. Check out 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business to help you stay organized and save you time.
Do you want to start tracking your goals? I have got you covered! Get organized and know what you are working so hard for. Click the link to get your FREE Trello Template!