Are you considering joining a Direct Sales business? Before you sign up and start selling you need to make sure you have found the right sponsor for you. Here are 10 questions to ask a potential direct sales sponsor before you commit to signing up. Need help in your journey? I have a ton of fantastic resources for you before you make the leap and to help you get started on solid ground. J
10 Questions to Ask a Potential Direct Sales Sponsor
- What kinds of support will you offer me?
- What financial systems to you have in place to monitor your business?
- Is your business operating at a profit?
- What is your selling philosophy?
- How long have you been in this company?
- Describe what your typical day is like?
- Historically and currently, what are the biggest challenges you face in your business?
- Name one thing you would change if you oversaw the company?
- What is the compensation plan?
- What makes you the right sponsor for me?
These 10 questions are just the tip of the iceberg. Using them I bet you could easily generate another 10-15 of your own. The 10 questions to ask a potential direct sales sponsor and any more you come up with are ESSENTIAL!
This person will be potentially receiving a portion of all of your orders or sales, depending on the business’ compensation plan. You need to make sure you are picking the right person for you before you even start. Especially since many direct sales companies will not allow you to switch sponsors.
Don’t get caught up in the hype and enthusiasm of a potential sponsor, make sure they are answering these 10 questions and are giving concrete data to support some of the answers as well. Be informed before you start, and you are already on the path to a successful direct sales business.
Whether you are looking to launch the next boss babe empire or simply just want to
Speaking of knowledge is power, scope out these courses to give you a strong foundation to start your business once you have found that right sponsor. Want to chat more? Drop me a line or hop over to The Busy Llama community to discuss the